I’ve noticed that it’s really difficult to follow goals and get them done in a said amount of time especially during the summer.
- I did read a lot so that I would put a check next to.
- I went to the beach, a lot so that’s a check
- I went to the gym a lot , but I didn’t lose the weight I wanted to.
- We bought and closed on a house – this was not a goal but it happened!
- I prepared but didn’t prepare for the school year ( my room but not what I’m teaching)
- I spent a lot of time with my mom
- I packed and will be unpacking my house ( totally not a goal)
- I spent more time with Hailey
- We did a lot as a family
- I wrote a lot and I blogged almost everyday.
I didn’t set specific goals for myself which I should have but I knew what I wanted to get done, but didn’t hold myself accountable by actually writing down what I wanted to do.
With the end of the summer here and my weepy eyes because it’s over, I think of what I need to get done this fall and it’s overwhelming.
Can’t we just have a few more weeks?!
Did you accomplish any of your summer goals?