Maybe living with a child is totally different mind set than just a single lifestyle. But it’s crazy what you will tolerate when it doesn’t depend on a child.
Instead of flipping out like I would normally do, I decided it was best not to confront them. Which let me tell you was super hard.
Here are some steps I believe you should take when dealing with terrible neighbors in an apartment complex
- Do not confront them directly. This can cause problems that are not necessary.
- Go to the management company and report.
- Document with pictures the violations.
- Leave messages after 10pm on the management companies voicemail to show the time and day you are calling with noise complaints.
- Go to social media and report what is happening if nothing was done. But no cursing.
If all this does not work, still do not confront them, continue to bother the management company and then it’s time to go.