Some of the things that remind me of today are
- the smell of hot cigarettes
- how crazy it is that people are wearing full blown suits in this sweltering heat
- You can find a duplicate store a few blocks away instead of having to travel all the way uptown.
- The Mta north train passes so much garbage along side of the tracks.
- People dress nice here.
- I spend a lot of money in the city
- I could have been a NYC tour guide
- I hate humidity
- The city is not a kid friendly place
- I walk. A LOT.
- I still love this city, but I don’t miss it as much as I did the last time I was here.
Do you have a place in your heart that you just love? That’s NYC for me.