All I have heard all day is how much money we are going to lose, the risks we are taking, what if we can’t sell, what if the house doesn’t appreciate in the short time we will be here, what if you have to fix something and money, money, money.
I am nervous and freaking out. Is this a normal reaction that people have when they go to buy a house ?
I believe it will be okay but there is just no way to know. I know that is just like everything else in life. It’s a big risk to take and lots of things could go wrong and I am just praying to god nothing does.
With there being so many things we don’t know, here is what we do know:
- The market here is going up
- The house has been kept up and surface has nothing wrong. 100% clean.
- There is no immediate need to fix anything
- We may need to buy appliances – fridge, washer, dryer – unless seller leaves them
- In our offer , seller pays closing costs so are not looking at an initial high cost.
- At some point the white carpet needs to go ( it’s super clean but not with a 2 yr old and dog)
- It’s in a really nice neighborhood that’s up and coming
- It’s a good location
- It’s move in ready
That’s what we know prior to inspectors and the appraisal. So here we go.
If you have some home buying experience please leave me comments with your story!!!